Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Otta-why's everything closed? The Inspration Junkie's foray into our nation's capital.

I convinced the hubby to drive us 5 and something hours east to our glorious captial city because despite being a bona-fide card-carrying Canadian citizen for the past 13 years, I'd never been to Ottawa. As always, when I travel, I excitedly search for new sources of inspiration. Apart from some beautiful archtecture, and taking 63 photographs of our magnificent parliament buildings, I've learned that Ottawa is the city that fun forgot. It's pretty culturally and artistically devoid. This Inspiration Junkie was fresh out of material.

Actually, there was one highlight. I got really excited because a beaver came right up to us right on the street! I was freaking out, I took like a zillion pictures. Then my hubby told me that the beaver was a groundhog.


Yup, a bona-fide card-carrying Canadian, I am.






No comments: