Friday, May 8, 2009

25 Random Things about me.

This is one of those things that will be a Facebook classic. People found them ridiculous but I really enjoyed the little 2-week-long fad. I love getting to know lesser-known things about people. Even silly sounding things. I think it's the silly little things and the fact that we all have them that connect us as humans.

Here was the list that I had submitted.

1) I have songs playing in my head 24/7/365. If you ask me at any time, I will be able to tell you what song is playing.

2)I spend more time on my hair than most people spend on their pets or children.

3) Superman 3 is the most terrifying movie I've ever seen in my life.

4) I feel a deep sense of pride and accomplishment when I finish things like a bottle of shampoo or ketchup or butter...like I've actually done something worthwile.

5) My favorite food in the whole world is LOX. I would choose it over chocolate.

6) I have a supernaturally good memory and have very clear memories starting from when I was 18 months old. If you ever told me something, chances are, I still remember it.

7) I am obsessed with dachshunds and when I see them on the street, I chase them.

8) My dream is to visit Europe someday.

9) I hate most movies. I tried to sit through Godfather and Star Wars and was bored.

10) I love my friends more than they'll ever know.

11) I am missing a certain groove in my ears which makes wearing IPOD earphones physically impossible for me.

12) I would go home to South Africa in a heartbeat.

13) The smell of meat or onions at night keep me awake.

14) Kindergarten and University were the worst experiences in my life.

15) I am a leftie and feel a genuine sense of discrimination at a world made for right-handed people.

16) I always eat dessert first.

17) I've never built a snowman or gone toboganning.

18) I deplore Swiss Chalet chicken. I don't understand how people can eat that slimy crap. Actually, I have an aversion to most chicken and won't eat it unless there's no other option.

19) I am a fanatic of the Pet Shop Boys and if I could meet anyone on earth it would be Neil Tennant.

20) I don't really like the outdoors, but I feel like I'm supposed to love it.

21) I would rather stand in front of a big crowd of people and speak than do anything else on this earth.

22) None of my baby teeth fell out on their own, and eventually had to be pulled out.

23) When I was two, I used to want to grow up to be Olivia Newton John. I didn't understand that you couldn't grow up and be another person who already exists.

24) When people are flakey, it really bothers me. Flakeyness is becoming more an more socially accepted and I find that a shame.

25) I've never used a port-a-potty in my life.

No comments: